Friday, July 5, 2013

First Letter from Sammy - July 5, 2013


Sent: Friday, July 5, 2013 12:05 PM
Subject: immunizations!

Hey mom,
They're letting me write this not on my p day because I need you to send me my dates for my MMR or Measles, Mumps, and Rubella shots. So please get those back to me as soon as you can. My p day's thursday but we didn't have one yesterday. They're teaching Marshallese so I'll be here till August 13 or 6 weeks. The language is crazy and we teach our first investigator in Marshallese today. We have 17 people in our district, the largest Marshallese district in the history of the church. My companion, Elder Carter and I are the first 2 missionaries going to Hawaii speaking Marshallese trained in the MTC. I've seen so many people I know. My district is great. Everyone is so nice! I miss you guys, but know that I'm serving a better purpose here. GIve my best to everyone! Also if you could send my oil holder in my nightstand drawer, a giant pack of wint-o-green lifesavers cause we can't chew gum here, and any snacks you want that would be awesome! I'll be sure to write a better letter next p day.
Love, Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment